Monday, March 8, 2010

SXSW Mayhem

I have been an RSVPing, list-compiling fool for the past month. I haven't posted many links on here because I feel like a lot of blogs like The Peen Scene, ultra8201 and Done Waiting are doing a fine job so far. Do512 has an ever-growing monster list of parties for you to peruse.
Here are a few links that I felt were worth mentioning. I am still waiting for the Fader Fort RSVP info.
I will post a list of some of my must-see bands and must-attend parties soon.
SXSW fever is upon me!

This party is going to be awesome.  Three days of carnival-themed mayhem brought to you by iHeartComix and JellyNYC.  Go here and RSVP now!  http://www.austincarniville.com/

Rachel Ray has announced the lineup for her party and it's awesome. 
 

Brooklyn Vegan is putting on a ton of parties, including this one.  Fun times.  

 


More to come!

No comments: