Thursday, March 18, 2010

SXSW Day Two Begins!



At the Fader Fort having a bud tall boy.  A fitting homage to my late grandpa Melvin who loved em!
Just missed Best Coast.  Luckily, they are playing a million more times. 
Neon Indian up next, but I'm not super excited about them.  Maybe I'm the only one?
Just saw The Antlers at the French Legation.  They sounded great, despite some sound issues.
Think I'll head across the street to the Eastside Get Down, or whatever it's called.  Or maybe I should make my way across 35.  Heard the line for Surfer Blood at the Parish is horrendous.  I'll pass on that. 

The agenda for the rest of the day?
Local Natives at the Fort at 4:30 or The Soft Pack at Trailer Records. 
Then Dum Dum Girls at French Legation or Dawes at Lustre Pearl.  A million other choices.
I would like to stop by the New Zealand cocktail party at Brush Square to see when The Ruby Suns might be playing.  It starts at 6. 
Today is chocked full of choices. 
The xx at the French Legation at 6 is probably going to be a shit storm.  But, I would like to see them.  I'm sure their official showcase will also be crowded. 

So many choices, so little time!

No comments: