Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here Comes the Sun.


"Lil darling. It's been a long cold lonely winter. Lil darling, it seems like years since its been clear. And I say it's alright. Here comes the sun." -The Beatles

After some intermittent showers, the sun finally made an appearance just in time for us to take a nice bike ride up the beach from Santa Monica to Malibu. We rode into the sun, witnessing a beautiful sunset in Malibu. If I lived here I would make that trek every day. It is good for the soul and the body. Tonight we will head back up to Malibu, by car this time, to a nice seafood restaurant on the beach.

We had lunch at The Blue Plate, a cute little restaurant on Montana. Supposedly there have been numerous star sightings outside of the restaurant.

We also checked out some shops along Montana Street in Santa Monica. I gazed at clothing and shoes I couldn't afford and sipped a yummy Peet's latte. Tasty!

No comments: