Friday, August 3, 2012

Robert Schneider on Bill Doss

Honestly, I am still reeling from the passing of the immensely talented Bill Doss.  I've been going through some of my old OTC photographs back in the day in order to put together a little photo tribute of my own.  Coming soon!  

Robert Schneider, of The Apples in Stereo and longtime friend and collaborator of Bill Doss, had this to say about Bill's untimely passing over on the E6 Town Hall forum:  


I am heartbroken by the loss of my life-long friend, collaborator and band-mate. My world will never be the same without the wonderful, funny, supremely creative Bill Doss. On behalf of my own family-- as well as of The Apples in stereo and the Elephant 6 Collective-- I would like to send out tender thoughts and our deepest sympathies to Bill's wife and family.

Chuang Tsu: "The wood is consumed but the fire burns on, and we do not know when it will come to an end."

Love to you all,
Robert Schneider


 

No comments: